EPM Jobs, ERP Jobs, and Analytics JobsClick here to see our latest jobs
Enterprise applications dedicated to the Office of the CFO continue to innovate and the market continues to grow. More and more companies are launching or expanding their software investment and looking at implementing the new and innovative software that can improve finance processes – whether it be operations, financial planning & analysis, consolidation or reporting solutions. With this increased demand, skilled EPM, Business Analytics and ERP and experts are hard to find and recruitment of these niche skills are in short supply.
eu-solutions is dedicated to this sector and aims to unite the best finance systems experts – EPM, Business Analytics, ERP & Cloud professionals – with the right project and company every time. We have one of the widest and best-connected networks of clients and the functional and technical experts that work with us cover all the main software vendors in this market. We regulary work on EPM jobs and finance systems jobs related to SAP, Oracle, Netsuite, Oracle Hyperion, SAP EPM (SAP BPC and SAP BFC), Cognos TM1, Anaplan, Oracle Financials and many other niche vendors.
Professionals we typically work with and what they can deliver:
Technical Architects & Solution Architects
- Design complex architecture
- Integrate varied and expansive data source systems
- Co-ordinate across multiple departments from IT Infrastructure, development and business-facing teams
- Architect across the entire software ecosystem and software partners to create a clear and cohesive solution
- Developing integrations, extensions & technical solutions across applications and databases using leading-edge tools
- Provide the rapid deployment or quick fixes required
Project Managers & Business Analysts
- Analyse what the business wants to achieve from its software platform and estate
- Create something from scratch in a greenfield environment
- Co-ordinate and lead delivery of the solution, deploying all available resources
- Help businesses stakeholders generate ROI and real value from their enterprise software platform
- DBA’s or System Administrators to manage clients’ ever growing suite of tools and applications
- On-going support, maintenance and basic changes to the system
- Perform configuration across a production org
- Support and help in-house users get the best out of their software
Professionals in our network invariably carry the latest certifications:
To find your next position, search the latest EPM jobs, Finance Systems, ERP & Cloud jobs or call us on 020 7534 9840 to discuss your future.
Click here to see our latest jobs